January 16, 2009

Bye bye

Wooohooo...I am breaking-up/ dumping someone/ ignoring someone/ whatever it is...

I don't give a damn anymore. I know it's not gonna last, it's not gonna work. I lose faith once again. So, I should just forget about it and go different direction. It seems like every year I have been doing the same thing. Whatcha gonna say about me? A bitch? Come on...

It's not easy being me. It's not easy being in my shoes.

Once again ladies and gentlemen, I am single.

I have only one thing in my mind right now. A master's degree that is. My short-term goal.

Great. Exactly a month ago I met him. And now it's time to let go after a month later. Goodbye.

After this blog entry, I am going to start a new life. Hmmm...it's not going to be easy but once again, it had happened before. So, that shall be it.

I am damn tired of these shit right now, I just want to sleep.

Goodnight. Damn it.

No comments: