January 09, 2009

Decisions

If I say YES:

- I will be leaving my home country for 3 consecutive years
- My pocket will bleed a bit more
- I will come back with another degree
- I will be REALLY out of the country leaving everyone behind, having to start a new life again in a foreign place.
- I will be nearer to the person I wanna be with (what a joke...he is still miles and miles away in another continent)
- I will miss my family and friends (especially during the cold winter)
- I miss my dog so much I want them to send him over here. I miss my dog more than anyone in my family. I know he misses me too since I am the one who feeds him with junkies...
- I will grow an inch smarter, wiser, more matured, more educated, more independent

If I say NO:

- I will be probably the stupidest homosapien on earth, to forgo a chance of a lifetime to study in the university where Karl Marx, Kurt Tucholsky, Gottfried Leibniz once studied.
- I will be forever and ever in Malaysia
- My pocket won't bleed as much
- I will be lost again
- I will be close to my family and friends (although they will say that doesn't make any difference since I am always "away")
- I will probably move to another country other than Germany
- I will probably work in yet another consulting firm opening doors and closing doors in Malaysia
- I can have all the nice food in Malaysia

I have 7 days to decide on this. A YES or a NO?

No comments: