January 11, 2009

When life is getting more and more meaningless

...that's when we have no more hope/expectation/the will to pursue what we want to pursue

These few days I felt like a wrecked ship. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's the decision that I have to make in less than 6 days now. Or maybe I am avoiding the reality.

Life here is great. Life back in Malaysia is great too. Living my life elsewhere is great too. Just like in San Francisco or Lisbon...ahhhh...but not Madrid or Milan.

The question is where I wanna be now? And where I wanna be in the near future and where I wanna be forever and ever?

What do I want?
Simple. I wanna be happy.

What makes you happy (other than food)?
Being around with the people I love and traveling.

Career?
Good question. I have the tendency to work freelance than to be stuck inside the office from 9-5. Anything but sitting inside a cubicle is good.

Anything else?
I am feeling damn down right now, I need to talk to someone desperately. Seriously, I miss home.

No comments: