January 18, 2009

You can sacrifice, I can too

This is a quote from a friend of mine on her MSN. Wow.

I am impressed. I use to sacrifice a lot for the people I love. Not anymore. Maybe for the ones I really really love and dearest to me, maybe I will.

Bravo my friend. I am not as sacrificial as you. But you have my applaud.
------------------------------------

Hmmm...today has been a boring day. I stayed at home. Yeap, on a Saturday, watched TV and washed dishes.

My friend went out on a date today and she said, sometimes, some things happen when you are in the right time and the right place. Yes, I totally agreed with that.

She said, if she met this guy earlier than the one back home, she will like this one a lot. But too bad, she has found her one back home.

And I told her the same thing. If I don't go to Portugal on that particular day, I won't meet him. And I won't mess up my life once again because of him. But then, I am afraid to have another long distance relationship.

-----------------------------------

Okay, on the serious note. I really should list down the things I have to do when I go back. Just incase I forget.

1. Apply for visa
2. Meet up with everyone
3. Clear the air with him (clear everything up, no misunderstandings, no tears involved)
4. Talk to my parents about my blurness, plans and etc. (I usually fight with them more than having peaceful talk. I think peaceful talk rarely exist but anyhow I shall try...)
5. Have a haircut. I need a haircut badly.
6. Clear my bills. Wooo...going broke.
7. Do my homework given by my very nice lecturer who agreed to watch over my grammar for 2 months. FOC. I wonder what he is up too. Too nice to be true.
8. Clean the house. The house has been empty for too long. And yes, I will be living alone again.
9. Clean-up my contact list. Yes, I am deleting people whom I think meaningless to me. Don't worry my friends, you will stay in my list. I need to delete those useless people on my list. No regrets for that.
10. Exercise. I need to exercise badly.
11. Sort out some work stuff.

I think that's what I can do for now. I can't think of anything. As usual, I will become a bit stupid once I get back home. I don't know why. But this is the thing I can't avoid.

Till then...

No comments: