January 01, 2009

2008

The top 20 list of 2008

In 2008, I:

20) Went through another emotional breakdown earlier this year

19) Found a job as a business consultant in between my final year thesis and also standing strong with my freelance job. Tough. Thank god I am not there anymore.

18) Graduated

17) Rejected 3 guys (Yes, I am very picky. Hence, the singledom)

16) Went on a road trip in America. Drove through the famous highways in the West Coast. Enjoyed the very beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast. Shopped till I dropped. Gained weight. Left home for a month...more or less.

15) Bought myself a very expensive pen in Taiwan. And I lost it...bahhh...

14) Got myself stranded in Thailand.

13) Found another consulting job. Sounds very promising with great future. Yeap, opening doors. I am thankful I quit. I realized it's not the $$$ that matters.

12) Became lost. What is future?

11) Came to Germany to continue my passion for the language. Found myself in Berlin...minus the cold weather.

10) Being conned into another emotional rollercoaster.

9) And another.

8) Traveled to Portugal alone. Met someone. The rest is history.

7) Went to Spain. I hate Madrid. Filled with rude people. Barcelona is a bit better.

6) Conquered The Coliseum in Rome 3 times. Ate loadsa gelato in Milan and other places in Italy.

5) Travelled to Austria by bus and train. Fell in love with that place. Loadsa good looking people there aswell.

4) Bought loadsa things for people. And only a shirt for myself in Milan. My favourite shirt of all time.

3) Realized that my passion is traveling and meeting new people and not to forget, eating.

2) Have had the least alcohol consumption this year.

1) Became broke

.
.
.
.
.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: