February 01, 2009

Pissing me off

What a day today and it is not a good one.

It seems like I have a personality crash with people or something here.

Number one:

This morning, I went and met up with my old uni mates because the main point is that one of my girlfriend wanted to introduce her soon-to-be boyfriend to us. So I was seated next to him as that's the only place available and it would be very rude to sit on the other side of the table. As per say, he is some sort of Feng Shui practioners thingy and he can count what your life can hold in the future so on and so fort. Okay, fine.

According to him, I am too strong for a woman as in I take and handle things like a man. Not very womanly. And that I will argue a lot in the future with my husband as I am too strong in everything. And also a lot of other things which I don't understand and I tried to make a stand as I don't think I am like that and then he said I like to argue a lot. I said that is not argueing, that's proving my point that I am not like that.

I felt so uncomfortable for the next few hours as I don't like to argue with him anymore but have to pretend that I accepted whatever he said about me. I felt so shitty.

Yeah rite, if I am strong, I won't even be offended with whatever he said. And yeah, the best part is, he discouraged me to furthur my studies and he said that studying is actually wasting time and that I should actually focus on my career. Yeah, I can't blame him. He didn't know that I am not that kind of person who can't survive doing office job. And I told him I want to continue because of my passion for the language that I have been working on since the past few years. I wanna be professional. He said that's BULLSHIT and there's no such thing as PASSION.

WOW! No one ever speak like that to me. No one. But okay, I kept my cool and I just nodded. And pretended to agree on everything he said.

Okay, number one he's way way older than me, I should respect him. Number two, I should also give him some face as he is going to be my girlfriend's boyfriend or something like that. I just keep my cool. Pheww....I think I should just forget about this as I will be seeing more of him in the future. Just nod on whatever he said. The world would be a better day. The whales in the pacific ocean won't die because of that. Okay. Good.

Number two:

As I was trying on my new glasses I have got a phone call. From my aunt, that is. Okay fine, she came up to me and complained to me as if I am in charge of the after sales department of some supermarket. I just keep quiet. And nod and agreed and nod and agreed on every single thing she said and even apologize for the things I have never done before but to apologize for the things that people do.

What the hell people? Can't you leave me in peace for a while? I am home for not even a week and things start to pour in like the elephant dung. Scheisse!

Like always and forever...people NEVER ask me what I want or my permission to do anything and just plan ahead FOR me and I DONT appreciate that. Or point fingers at me whenever things go wrong even if the thing happened before I was born. How cool can that be? VERY COOL!

Can't anyone here stop blaming me for everything that happened? Can't anyone stop telling me grandmother stories that has happened long long time before? Can't anyone be more acceptive towards other people's bad habits or what so ever. WHATEVER IT IS...DON'T BLAME IT ON ME!

I wanna run-away now to Brazil. Like seriously tomorrow morning if I can.

Fine. Do whatever you wanna do, say whatever you wanna say. I don't care.

No comments: