January 04, 2009

Growing old

Ahhh....busy busy busy

I have my friend here from Portugal with me for a few days. We had a good time eating and shopping and sleeping and joking like mad...as we don't have life. LOL!!!

She is now here on a short trip and I know I am going to miss her when she goes back to Portugal. She's the one who took care of me when I was sick in Spain. And she's the one who knows everything about my current situation of my yet another emotional rollercoaster. Hurhur...girlfriends stays forever for each other, no?

I knew her since we were 13. And now after 10 years, we met again in Europe. I was not close to her compared to years before this but things do change sometimes and now we are munching on Bratwurst together now.

And now 3 Malaysians in a little house in Berlin makes the winter less colder compared to before. We cooked, we laughed and shopped. And as usual, they used me to get discounts from horny old men selling clothes. Old men love me...I know...

I didn't buy anything yesterday. My whole cross country trip costs me about 1200 Euros already and my pocket bleeded. Hence, the silence of using any money for yesterday.

1200 Euros for a round (of a few rounds) of being loved, being challenged, being happy, being sick, being emotional, being adventurous is worth it.

Hopefully in the near future I will be able to do another cross country thingy across eastern Europe. This time, I will be wiser and will bring more Vitamin C with me. Being sick is such a torture.

Ahhh...I am going back to Malaysia end of this month and again...another new stage of my life. My friends will all be working and I will be jumping here and there like mad again. Hmm...my best friend founded a new job, another friend founded another job and another. Sigh...

And most of my friends are getting married. Lol!!!

When will I ever grow up?

No comments: