January 25, 2009

On the other side of happiness

Hmm...I came with 40kgs and I am going back with 45kgs. Where the hell did the 5kgs come from?

Okay, I finished all my food from Malaysia. I am supposed to be left with 20kgs only. But now it's 25kgs extra. Where the hell did I get that 25kgs extra?

I am going to faint right now. Lugging 45kgs is like lugging a standard size girl from Berlin to Frankfurt and then to Dubai and then to Kuala Lumpur. Oh my shit.

Hmm...as far as I can remember, I did not buy as much things as last year and I only buy a few pieces of clothings. When I say a few, it's less than 5. And only a pair of shoes. And nothing else.

I am really going to faint right now. I am packing halfway and I have stuffed 32kgs into my big bag alone and it's amazing how I managed that.

Hmm...again...I am repacking again tonight.

-----------------------------------------------

Looks like being targetless hits my quater life crisis again. Everyday when I woke up, I am in dilemma. Apart from missing some people in my life, I need to adapt myself again back home and after that to a whole new place depending where the wind will bring.

Yes, I am now sure that if I have the offer from the university, I will definately jump on the bandwagon. That's the only thing I can do now. I am thinking of the bright side of the whole thing. Very bright side. I am being very very positive now. Won't be that bad living in a small town. Won't be that bad without entertainment. Won't be that bad being alone in a small place. Won't be that tough to go through the winter again. Won't be that bad to miss some people.

Yeap. I am ready for it. It's not going to be easy but it's not going to be super duper hard either. It's the brain that controls the mind. So stay positive will be okay I guess.

------------------------------------------

One day, I woke up. Saw myself in the mirror. I looked old. I need anti-aging cream at the age of 23. How sad. Okay. I shall stop now.

Stay happy and be happy.

No comments: