January 17, 2009

Nonsense

Ahhh...I felt so much better today.

In less than 10 days I will be back to my own country. But this time, my Chinese New Year will be very different from the previous ones. All my family members are all spreaded out in various places and it's gonna be different. I am sensing that we are losing the tradition rather than gathering family members around for this important event.

And I am pretty busy this week and next week meeting up with all my friends, attending gatherings and stuff because I know we will miss each other, especially the time we spent together in class.

Did I mention anything before about my language teacher? I think no. Long story. The conclusion is, ahh...another long story.

Anyhow, I would really wanna start my life somewhere else other than going back to Malaysia. I am happier outside Malaysia even Malaysia is like heaven to me for food and such. But I am emotionally healthier in other places.

Time to think what I wanna do next.

No comments: