December 22, 2008

Dearest J

To the nicest guy I have ever met on planet earth:

1) Thank you for being there for me when needed
2) I really appreciate the things you did for me now and then
3) I hope you will stay strong and be strong although I am not there by your side
4) If there´s a thing called fate, you can be sure that I will be by your side again
5) I wish you all the best of luck wherever you are
6) Sorry for asking so many questions...I am always curious
7) Sorry for giving weird names like horse and duck to you, I will always be the egg tart no matter what
8) I heard from S what you have told him about me. It´s really flattering. I didn´t know I am worth that much. And yes thank you for liking me
9) Sorry to annoy you sometimes. I know I am annoying. But you like me to be annoying, right?
10) I will explain the theories that I know or found in a better way when there´s chance
11) I never had anyone ever in my life running across countries just to meet up with me. Thank you. I know I ruined your plan a bit but I hope everything is on time. Please Facebook me when you have the chance.
12) There´s no such thing such as egg tart rehabilitation. I created that word so that you won´t get addicted to egg tart. It´s not easy but I know you can do well without your egg tart.
13) I really hope you could be there when I blow the whistle. I do.
14) We missed our duck rice. So you still owe me one.
15) I know you like Madrid. But I don´t. But it´s not about the place that matters. I wish to be in Venice with you. Hopefully.

No comments: