April 17, 2008

WORK SUX

I am pissed. I am pissed. I am really pissed!

Why on earth some people at work who like to dig out shits from 2005 and blame it all on me and it's not even my fault. Damn it.

They think I am that FREE to go meddle with the shit? I have better things to do. OMFG. WTF is wrong with the world. I am so hopeless. Is it because I look too nice to be bullied? Or because I am too bitchy that people hate me. (Yeah rite, bitchy? I don't even care what is wrong with their life, how bitchy can I get?)

Patience my friend (I am now talking to myself)...patience...I have been damn blardy patient all these while. I have my limits too.

Is it because my past life (if I have one), I killed their dogs or cats or fish that they want to take revenge on me in this life? Is it because I stole their food or drank their wine that they need to kill my appetite?

Fairytales are lies, love stories are big liars, happy-ever-after ending in any movies or books should be burn. There's no such thing as happiness eh? Where's happiness? Show me what is happiness.

I don't believe that happiness ever exist. I have been searching far and wide for it. What is the feeling of being happy? People always take away happiness from me. I hate it very much. First they take away happines and give me sadness. And the best part is that I have never ask for sadness.

ARGHHHHHHH...I wanna bite someone. Don't care if people call me a mad dog.

One more word to say: WORK SUCKS!!!

After I come back from my needed vacation in June, I am going to apply for another job. I can't tolerate anymore. This is like asking for divorce for work. I have been married to work for nearly 6 years, this is what I get? Owh....damn it.

No comments: