April 07, 2008

Letter to myself

The BEST-est feeling ever......................
.
.
.
.
.
... is when I am not committed to any 9-5 work or whatsoever. I am a free bird again. I can go on with my holidays and live and breathe and laugh and be happy again...Woohooo..

But apart of me (of course)...no doubt... I do have a lil sad feeling on the bottom of my little heart. Just 5%. Sad because the chance came at the wrong time of the year. Sad that I felt I am useless.

Now I can happily stalk Hollywood stars in L.A and gamble in Vegas with no strings attached to my legs. Next month will be it. Woohoo....now I can extend my stay in US and I can go on with things I like to do most. TRAVEL!

I need a break. The last time I had a break and really enjoyed myself would be in December last year. I tend to replace my "Best travel moments" with the latest destination. Although I stayed in Holland for a week, I still prefer Germany.

Now...I have a presentation at 3pm today and I am here blogging!

I love to blog sometimes, it's like telling myself of my feelings (as if I don't have friends around me).

To: Myself

Dear myself,

Don't feel sad. Be happy. There's nothing to be sad of. If you're meant to be SOMEONE, you will be SOMEONE. If you're meant to be NO ONE, then you will be NO ONE.

Now go focus on your presentation and do your very best. Impress the lecturer with your public speaking ability and vow the audience with your wit and charm. Don't think to much.

P.S. If you're terrified to face your family members. Just tell them that you won't be happy with a 9 to 5 work everyday. And tell them you will become very grumpy and moody everyday if I have to work from 9 to 5. Everyone will be a victim. So world peace!

From: Myself

No comments: