April 12, 2008

Freedom Day 1

Yesterday, after I settled my stuff in uni, I rushed back home (parent's home) and head up straight to do my facial nearby. It's been 2 months since I had one. My face looks like a piece of raw pizza. Thank to the endless eyeball frying session in front of the computer, I have fine line below my eyes. If not treated it will become wrinkles and I will look OLD. NOOOOO! My skin became oily and pimples popping everywhere thanks to the endless night of sleeping late and waking up early. So the beauticians were telling me that I should not stress myself that much. It's evident that my hormones are reacting the way they should be. That time was the only time I look at my face properly on that big mirror. Shit. My skin looks like shit. That time I felt so devastated.

But it was indeed the best facial I have ever had in many many years. They gave me shoulder massage, face massage, facial, eye-mask and Voila!...I felt so refresh after that.

What's next? A lot of things. This month I am going to repair all those obvious ugly parts of my body. Hair, body, face...u name it...

Freedom is such a big word. No more classes, no more assignments. Hahahaha. Happy happy.

And ya, I am on detox (again!). I am drinking some detox tea and I think it's working pretty well. This tea is manufactured in Switzerland and they won some best detox tea thingy last year. So I gave it a try. Holy cow! After I drank it, not even 24 hours, I went 4 times to the toilet and a lot of things came out even I ate a bit yesterday. 10 sachets for 10 days. Only once a day. No side effect, it's safe. I am not that stupid to try those kidney-failing products. No stomach ache or whatsoever. Let's see what I will become in 10 days. T-H-I-N-N-E-R? Wahahaha...I will still be me, only healthier.

Owh....btw, I still have 5 more exam papers to go through. I can't think of any word to describe them but "OH NO!".

Monday night me and the girls will go Partyyyyy!!! And I am sure I have stories to tell after that. UHhh..

No comments: