April 08, 2008

Empty bottles

Phew...after a good cry. I finally can laugh.

Crying is good. Especially for people like me. Those bottled up emotions ran free and now that the bottle is empty again, I felt lighter.

2 more days for temporary freedom.

24 more days for permanent freedom out of UM. Wooohoo...

This Saturday, I am going to spend like mad. It's time to indulge in shopping. Wahahaha. What girls do best. I need to buy those things, it's a need. I need to buy so many things.

I need to get a new haircut and colour aswell (I am bored with short hair, bored with brown colour).

Then some lotions and creams and also some paint for the face (cosmetics...eukks).

I feel so whole again even by mentioning them. Wahahahaha.

And then I need a spa session and a facial session. And then I need to meet my friends back home. And then I need more McDonald's and alsoo Banana Milkshake from Dome (fattening but I don't care).

And then I need drag my uni friends along with me to some Clubs or Pubs...whatever. Too bad my best buddy is not here, if not, she will definately go with me. My childhood friends are pretty much nerds and "I-am-pretty-much-of-a-virgin" type which I dare not to ask them to go with me. Sometimes they think I will probably ask some men to "deflower" them especially the one who always ask me to study and study and study. (Best buddy sure know who I am talking about).

Wahahahaha. I think I need to cry more so that the world would be a better place. World peace.

(Someone said that I have attitude problem. If I don't have attitude problem, he will be Prince Charles isn't it?)

Talking about attitude, another dude told me, "Hey, you really have an ATTITUDE, you know that? You're so much fun to be with!"

So now, which one should I believe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.