April 03, 2008

iLike

People always say,

"Do the things you like in life."


After days and days of consideration, I've decided to:

1) quit company A

2) delay company B's request

3) live my student life to the fullest. 29 days more till complete freedom!

4) ignore the ignorables

5) care for the "care-ables" (the word doesn't exist, what I meant was those people who are worth caring for)

6) delete useless people in my contact list, my MSN, my address book

7) forgive and forget forever some certain people/memories/feelings that has been haunting me

8) ask someone to "GO TO HELL"

9) ask another one to "GO TO HELL" aswell

10) tell someone,"No matter how much you pretended that you're not, the fact is you're just one of them. You've not only cheated my feelings but also my trust. Have a life, dude! Bye bye forever!"

11) eat more, sleep more, party more...

No comments: