April 26, 2008

Exam Tips for Dummies like me

(Today marks the 15th day of having continuous 4 hours of sleep for the month of April. Crazy)

I have made some theories of the way I study for exams. It's amazing.

1. Summarize all the important notes (as simple as you can) at 5 in the morning.

2. Memorize an hour before going in to the exam hall.

3. Squeeze all the information out no matter what.

4. Blame yourself for not studying days earlier. Pray to God although God can't even help hopeless people like me. Look around you, get panic, think again.

5. Fill in the blanks as much as you can. Create stories, talk cock and sing song all the way for exams.

6. Wait for the results.

7. Cry and be happy at the same time when it's a "C" and be happy when it's an "A" or a "B".

As a student, I am not qualified to be one. I have messed up with the education system since I came to this world. No one can help me anymore. No wonder I hate studying so much.

------------------------

I am pretty happy and relax today as I am nearly done with my finals. Wooohooo.

I will have a small gathering today with my friends tonight and another bar-hopping session with my partner in crime on Monday. Ahhh...relax relax...Learning to relax.

On the other hand, I am trying to become a real lady. GODDAMMIT! Why it is so hard to put liquid eyeliner? Women are very unique creatures. I don't understand why we need to do so many things to look good.

No comments: