April 29, 2008

Unpleasant day

Have you ever experianced where there's a day when you get scoldings from everyone around you and you don't know what you've done wrong?

Today is that bloody day for me. I don't understand why.

No matter what I do, no matter where I go, I get cold people responding to my questions, scolding from women especially, etc etc. Worse still, they like to slam the door, knock things out, make stupid noises that annoys the hell out of me. Damn it. It's always like that, one moment I am chilling and one moment some other people have to take revenge and make my life harder. They love to se me suffer. World Peace is soooooooooo far away....

Jeeeez, why is everyone so grumpy today? I hate it when no one wants to talk to me in a normal manner. I hate it so much I wish to do the same. Their grumpiness is equavalent to cows waiting to be slaughtered. And I am not even the slaughter. So unfair, why they have to piss me now?

Arghhhh....is it so hard to be nice? Afterall we're all human. WTF? I should start acting like a bitch as in now and start throwing fits at everyone. Then everyone will be much happier I guess.

But there's no one here that I can't do that alone to myself. So I need to stay cool. I am being very patient for now. Let it be...Patience...patience is all I need.

Breathe...........................breathe......

* Treat the people around you nicer okay. They are not cow waiting to be slaughtered.

No comments: