May 01, 2008

Of Fleeing

Reasons why I should flee the country:

1. My engine oil got stolen
- Damn pathetic rite? Engine oil which is not worth much but got stolen (in a more polite manner, took without my permission). It was taken away by my aunt's husband which claims to pay RM30,000 of tax money per year. Ptui! Puhleeze...if you're THAT rich, why do you still need to take my engine oil and pretend nothing had happened and your wife sneakingly compensate me back? Not only that, you took my grandmother's towel holder, water dispenser, and a few other things which you think we might not noticed. How nice of you to do that.

Jeeeez....still pretend to flash me with your LVs and Guccis? Please....even if you told me you have whatever brand watches in the world, you don't have my respect. I hate people taking advantage of other people and pretending to be damn filthy rich. Engine oil for god's sake.....I HAVE MY CAR ASWELL, MY CAR NEEDS OIL ASWELL!!!

Pathetic...

2. Bullshit of unnecessary things
We're talking about the wife of the person who took my engine oil, sadly...she's apart of the family. The amount of bullshit that she told me is like the pile of rubish the whole neighbourhood combined together. Yeah, that much!

I will just reply her with ,hmmm ,uhhhh, ohhh, kieee, laaaa, noooo, urm. But she still can't get the jest that I don't want to listen to her bullshit. And as the asian culture goes, respect the old people. Okay....patience....

3. When ever the word "linguistics" appear...
There will be people who give me tonnes of stories of my "very dark future". Yeah, everyone will act like a fortune teller telling me I will be so doom in the future with no job offers, no future, in short, worth less than a garbage bin. Fine. I am happy if people look down on me. I am enjoying every single moment of it. Better still, I look stupid and future-less.

4. I am not happy
Main reason why I am not happy is because of myself. What triggers that to happened actually came from a few factors:
1. I am not happy
2. I am not happy
3. Refer to number 1 and number 2.

I am not talking about fleeing the country forever. Just a while. For a year or 2 maybe. What happened yesterday was indeed another episode of my very unique life with amazingly smart people around me who thinks I am okay with everything.

Tomorrow would be my last paper. OMG!!! My last paper (if I pass everything this semester). Unbelivable. I have been counting down for the past few months just for this. Awwww...

Come let's go have some ice-cream...

No comments: