October 02, 2008

Worthless

Ok, great. So....now... at least I got back my payment from my previous boss (the one where I have to open doors) but the payment was slashed into half of the supposed amount. Damn it.

I am furious but still okay. After all I don't want to see them or keep in contact with them. Working there was my life's biggest misery. And still is.

Now that I am in a roller coaster ride, I felt like puking and I am having headache and dizziness because of this.

Okay fine. I am not going to calculate so much with nonsense.

Okay fine to everything. It's okay. Let it be. I am mentally tired of nonsense and stupid delays and stupid people and stupid excuses. Fine.

Do whatever they want, I am not bothered. I can't control the amount of sickening people over-crowding my zone, I am seeking for a way out.

On the bright side, at least I get to shorten my checklist which is getting longer and longer day by day.

Now I shall live my life to the fullest. What shall we eat today? Roast lamb with black pepper sauce served with mashed potatoes and peas? Yumm...and throw in a bowl of mushroom soup. And end it with ice-cream crepe. Simple but tantalizing.

I am losing weight now. So I don't mind chunking all the fat in my body. Whenever I am back at my parent's house, I will gain weight. But now I am losing my appetite to eat as there're so many things to be done and so little time.

Tell me everything is going to be okay. I will be darn happy.

No comments: