October 09, 2008

Ohmmm

Looks like there are only 2 things left to do.

1) Look for a place to stay for 3 mths
2) Pack my luggage

Number 1 is a bit hard to do as many prefer long term contract of 1 year. Which is nearly impossible as I don't know where I will be heading after this.

Maybe I will be thrown to another state or maybe I can stay. I hate to move sometimes but I guess there are things that you can't avoid. Time will tell.

My friend found a place to stay. With a lecturer. And she's not happy with it. Imagine living with a lecturer where you're indirectly forced to speak perfect german, and practice german grammar everyday and all about the language day and night. It sounds good to me as she can practice and push herself for exam.

Me on the other hand...still waiting for replies and letters.

Wish me luck!

No comments: