October 26, 2008

Tick tock

"Waahhhhhh!!! You are very early today!!!"

"Wow, why so early?"

Everyone on my contact list has been asking me the same question again and again this morning.
I know I am not a morning person, but I DO wake up early right?

Actually, I have not sleep yet...

I don't know why. It seems like my mission to change my body time zone to European time zone has gone nuts. And now it is following the time of California.

-----------------------------

Yesterday I had dinner with my aunt and also at the same time babysitting my cousin brother...playing lego bricks. I built a bungalow for him and he promised that he won't destruct it till I come back. We shall see how many days the thing can last.

Tonite I am going to have Japanese Shabu Shabu. A treat from my friend's family, sort of a farewell party for the both of us. Tomorrow I will be having dinner with my uni mates, also sort of a farewell thingy...maybe some Indian food as it is Deepavali tomorrow.

And on Tuesday, shall be my family dinner of Chinese food with my papa and mama and my sisters before they send me off to the airport. If my grandma is here she will be crying at the airport after sending me off. But if my grandma is here, she will cook my all my fav dish before I go. Owhh...homesick. I meant foodsick.

But grandma has new interest now. When the big baby (which is obviously me) fly away, this cute lil one will be the substitute.



She is of 3 nationalities. Australian, Indonesian and Malaysian. With 1/4 of Thai Blood, 1/2 of Indo-Australian, 1/4 Malaysian Blood with Chinese ancenstry.

And I am the one honoured to give her her middle name. Hehe.

No comments: