October 22, 2008

Lesson learnt

After 3 days of babysitting my friend's cousins, I realized something:

- I don't like kids THAT much afterall.
- My life has not begin yet, so I have no plans to become an au-pair or babysit anyone's child or have kids of my own in the near future
- Kids makes me grumpy
- Having to take care of spoilt brat is worse than jumping into a pool filled with crocodiles
- 3 days of sleepless nights is enough to make my volcano erupt
- I prefer to be alone
- No matter how good I am in handling small little kids, I will run-away after Day 4

It's not about physically tired. It's about mentally tired.

I ran for 2 days in and about the amusement park. They want roller-coaster rides, okay...I go with them. They want jumping machines, okay I go with them, they want boat rides, okay I go with them, they want to play bumper cars for 20 times a day, okay I go with them. I do whatever I can in whatever rides they want to ride. The thing that I can't stand most is when they start to cry/ throw tantrums/ kicking things around/ refuse to eat/ play with food/ sulk/ blaming other people/ begging to buy things.

That's when I wanted to eat them alive. But I can't. And they are other people's kids. Soooo....*breathe*

Sorry, no more babysitting in the near future.

No comments: