October 07, 2008

Let's talk: Nightmares

If I wrote down all the nightmares I had for the past few weeks and turn it into blockbuster thriller, I will be darn rich by now.

Yesterday was a good one. 3 times of continuous nightmares which are all about murders and assassination. Murder who? Assassinate who? Me of course. It seems like the people in my dreams like to kill me for no reason and that I am so used to these scenes of getting killed and being killed, etc etc etc. It's a norm to go along with the dream and let other people kill me.

Whenever I am having a series of bad luck/unfortunate events, I will have these kind of stupid dreams that I can't avoid.

But when I am having streaks of good luck, I will be having a lot of good luck. And I will be having dreams such as having a nice holiday somewhere on planet earth. So it means there are no such thing such as moderation in my life. Either good or bad. Sad rite?

Gosh...tonight I am going to sleep and dream of being killed again...



x

No comments: