October 25, 2008

Moving Mountains

Packing and unpacking luggages has always been an amazing experience for me since I was young. Especially for long term stay. But this time is different. I have never leave Malaysia for more than 3 months in a row. So practically, I am bringing a lot of things which I can't live without to that new place I am going to call home for a few months.

I thought I have already packed all my stuff inside the luggage but things keep on coming in and I can't stop packing until today.

Now I am wondering, how am I going to carry 40kgs++ of luggage from KL to Frankfurt and then to Berlin. I have 40kgs++ and my friend also has 40kgs++. That's equivalent 80kgs++ of things. Which is like the weight of an average man. And when we reached Berlin, from the train station to the hotel and then after 3 days, to the rented place.

I dare not imagine what's gonna happen.

Pack light. Yes, I am packing essentials. Not even what I want, it's all what I need. Phewwww....we shall see what happen.

No comments: