October 27, 2008

I hate it

I hate it when I am about to leave the country...

1) Someone said he misses me very much and asked me not to go. Yeah...FUCK YOU...

2) Someone said he would actually like to hug me in his arms but he don't dare to do it...I say FUCK YOU...


Sorry for being so vulgar. But I just can't stand it. Since I got back, all I have is problems with men of all ages. These 2 men have been bothering me since they got to know that I will be leaving.

If they really like me, they should tell me. I am in Malaysia. Where the guys woo the girls. Not me telling them how I feel. Shame shame.

We shall see what happen tomorrow. Maybe another one will come and tell me not to leave.

Suddenly I felt so "wanted by some people" even I am not pretty and fat. Ugly girls like me get into a lot of relationship troubles aswell.

Ignore me. At the moment, I am not happy with some people.

No comments: