October 17, 2008

Thank you my lovelies!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

...for the surprises
...for the wishes
...for the presents
...for the food
...for the time spent with me
...for the birthday cake
...for the pizza, bread, etc etc
...and Dad for the credit card
...and Mum for the pot
...and Sis for bearing my bad temper during dinner
...and Ms. Ilona for letting me to rent the lovely apartment with swimming pool in Berlin
...and the person who sent the letter

and all my lovely friends who made my day.

Yes, I have finally joined the club. The club for "old people" like me now. Haha. Now I can't boast that I am the youngest amongst my friends. Huhu.

Ain't that bad. I refuse to celebrate my birthday since a few years back because "someone" made me cry on my birthday for 2 consecutive years. And luckily for now, he's not in my life anymore. Phewww...I felt so BLESSED.

So I felt totally happy today.

Thank you once again!

No comments: