July 05, 2008

Work eh?

Ahhh...it's been ages since I left this blog aside. Well, I don't dare to blog at work. Dangerous.

The first few days at work, I felt like crap. Felt useless, future-less, money-less, etc etc.

I still feel like crap now but it's better than the first few days.

Welcome to the working world! What makes me feel like crap more is that I don't get to travel around as much as I like like last time.

Working life is so plain boring. All I do everyday is to improve the company's administration, looking through endless data, calling clients/cleaner/hotels/etc etc.

2 days seems a long time to pass. What about 2 years? I can't be stuck here for 2 years. Looks like I need to plot a new run-away plan for this.

Did I mention I am in the IT industry where I deal with a lot of IT people? It's an industry dominated by men and women like me look so stupid compared to them. Wahahaha...I am running away no doubt. But after 3 months, that's it. I am giving myself 3 months here. And what else can I say more. My german language ability is detriorating, I need to improve myself.

My dad told me, "If you're not happy, you can leave."

Oh yeah...ain't easy. But at least working here is less suffering than my uni days. My uni days is like the worst period of my whole entire life. The conclusion is working life is better than my uni days. Not everyone will agree on this, but my uni life is hell on earth.

My life so plain boring now. And indeed I am getting plainer and plainer. Owh...I can't let this happen to me. This is not what I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least now u more enjoy wif working life compare than uni life.
Life is like that. Tat's y i still lost direction now. Who can guide me?
Working life actually not fun. Even thou u r interested wif it, finnally u'll be sien aledi. Cos aviday face the same thing.