July 21, 2008

Breathe

Breathe.............................

Patience............................

Breathe.............................


Well well...At this very moment, I am not being myself.

This is not some sort of quarter life crisis but these are unnecessary problems that occurred to me out of no where. People people...leave me in peace for a while okay. Please...just a while. I need some peace. I am not the complaint centre nor the charity board, I need someone to lend me a shoulder to cry on aswell. I think my tear tank has gone dry, no more tears to cry. I would appreciate if someone would just lend his/her shoulder for me just for 5 minutes, let me cry out loud and then you can go back and do your things.

Enough said. Tomorrow gonna be another day. I am losing weight like mad due to unnecessary invisible-stress and also diarrhea. Good...I can go on with my dream of becoming Jessica Alba now minus the pretty face. :(

No comments: