July 19, 2008

Happy

Wheeee...I felt so happy today.

I don't know why, maybe because it's Saturday and I don't have to pour water for people, put coke into the office's fridge, water plants, open doors, carrying boxes, listening to phone calls, etc etc. Wheeeee......I am an overpaid maid. So I am happy. How ironic.

Yesterday night I went out for tea with my girlfriends and we had such a great time laughing at ourselves. We laughed so hard, I think the people in that restaurant think that we're out of our mind. But I really can't help it. I was really happy for that moment.

I nearly cried yesterday in the office in front of my colleagues. And due to the fact that I don't want to show people my weakness....I hang on there. Breathing deep every time the tears feels like rolling down. I had a bad day at work yesterday. Really bad. I was treated worse than a dog. Enough said. I called my girlfriends right after that because I know they will support me whenever I needed them.

A few more days to go...Just hang on there. Breathe.

I will never be hurt by the words from my boss. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words will never hurt me. I will never ever let my tears roll down in that office. Never. I will never give up. I will never ever let you belittle me, I will never ever let you climb over my head just because you're the boss.

I shall return to my bed now as I find peace there. I am so in love with my bed. Sleep is darn important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know u r a tough gal. Not easy to fall down.

I now really miss Saturdays and hope that time can just stop there. Haha!