July 12, 2008

2nd week of work

Ahhh....finally I have time to blog.

Let's see. This is the 2nd week of my new job, apart from feeling bored and useless at work because I am an over-paid clerk for now instead of what I have to do in my job designation. I am doing all the office work of washing cups, opening the door, answering phone calls, typing useless junks, doing things that people don't do.

So this is working life. I come to work at 9 am. Get my things done before 11am and then I will go to my MSN and Skype (yes, we can use both legally at the office) and chat endlessly. Muahahahahaha. Seriously satisfying. I am paid to chat aswell.

Yeah, I am looking at things very positively now. Very positive. Once I am stress or sad, I will go down and there're tonnes of restaurants downstairs and there goes my diet. Or, I will talk to my friends who seems to be there whenever I needed them via MSN or Skype. Ah...truly satisfying.

If the directors gave me shit, I will just smile because it's so funny looking at them diverting their mistakes and making them into a problem for me. Truly amazing eh?

Stress? Not as much stress as I had during my uni days. I don't bring the work stress back home. I sleep. Amazing...I sleep more than 8 hours sometimes. Because the workplace is near, I can wake up at 8am. Truly wonderful!

My job scope? Make myself pretty everyday, smile to whoever that comes in.

Incredible isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ich weiß, daß du deinen Job haßt.