July 30, 2008

Confessions

I have a confession to make.

I hate my job. I hate my job so much I would have kill my boss in a micro-second.

I know I can't be sitting here earning peanuts and getting scoldings everyday. I told myself to wait. Yes, 2 more months to go. I am counting down the days. Desperately.

2 more week till my Visa application at the German Embassy. 4 more weeks till I get the answer from them and hopefully the university in Germany will accept a crazy homosapien like me for their program.

I really would love to go for another program but it will only be held like once a year which would be the Winter Semester, and the application dateline was 15 days back. Just because of that 15 days, I have to wait for a year just to apply. Oh gawd...NO WAY! So I rather go for another Sommer Semester which will be starting next April.

I have another confession to make. I hate my office so much, I could have throw rotten eggs at the front door.

I look harmless....Yes, that is what they say, but I am very harmful. Just in case if you don't know me, I am now going through the stage of controlling my anger till the minimum point and I could burst anytime from now. I have been indeed very patient with everything.

Last but not least. I am damn pissed with my working life for now. My advice to those job seekers out there: Never apply yourself to any local companies altho they promised very attractive remuneration package for your starting salary. Trust me, you won't be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, not local company nt good la.
Just because they pay u high, and they want back also high.