July 20, 2008

Crisis

Some people hate me.

Some people hate me because of my life decision.

Some people hate me because of my life decision because she thinks her way is always right.

Some people hate me because of my life decision because she thinks her way is always right because she was born and bred that way.

Some people hate me because of my life decision because she thinks her way is always right because she was born and bred that way that her mother will make every decision for her in her life.

Some people hate me because of my life decision because she thinks her way is always right because she was born and bred that way that her mother will make every decision for her in her life and that is the reason why she hated me so much for now.

Some people hate me because of my life decision because she thinks her way is always right because she was born and bred that way that her mother will make every decision for her in her life and that is the reason why she hated me so much for now because I can make my life decision.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't care. That is not important. And I am not bothered.

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

gosh..i seriously hope u r not talking about our friend. because i can tell u directly, hate is really not a word to use between us friends, no matter what... I hope to make it clear that IF thats the person I think u r talking about, then u are SO SO SO WRONG about her.. I hope you give it a thought...as her friend or as an ex-friend..dont let your emotion ruined your friendship dude...

Cheers