July 16, 2008

Moving

Okay...today I am not going to talk about work. Not worth mentioning.

Not gonna talk about food either.

Not gonna talk about my love life either.

Not gonna talk about how sucky life is.

I wanna talk about the fact that I will be leaving the country for good. This would be my biggest decision in life. 2.5 more months to go before I leave on a jet-plane.

Seriously...I am digging all my money from everywhere and I wanna move my life to somewhere.

I've made my decision this morning. God please bless me with the strength to move with this plan.

One way ticket will be it...Needless to say, 99.9% people around me thinks I am crazy because I am just a small girl in their mind and I am taking a step which normally guys will take not a girl like me.

On the other hand, my parents still have no idea about this yet. I can't tell them now because I am afraid they won't give me emotional support but I am seriously not happy here.

So guys, any party to celebrate?

No comments: