June 30, 2008

Ex-es should be burn alive in HELL

I don't only have problems with other people's ex-es but also my own. Yeah, they should be burn in hell. Can't believe I am actually that stupid to love someone in the past.

Hello Mr. Ex,

You can now go bang the wall and fly kite. You're not worth any of the air on earth and just go fuck yourself. You went too far seriously and of course I wouldn't wanna do that or pay any revenge to you. I will let God decide. Amen.

My token of appreciation is taken for granted. Fine. Just do whatever u want in ur life and I shall delete you forever and ever from my memory.

Yours sincerely,

Your bloody ex-girlfriend who is stupid enough to be connned by you for years.

P.S: Thank you for giving me such a great time crying for fucks! I am happy that I left you years ago. God bless me for leaving you in the first place. I could have suffered more if I didn't take the plunge to do that. I thought I regretted it, but now it's so clear I've made the right choice. It's completing a puzzle by leaving you. I won't say sorry because you're the one who should say it but I will never wanna hear it from you because I would not want to hear from you.

No comments: