June 29, 2008

School reunion

It's been 5 years since I met my school friends. And...phewwww....everyone has changed tremendously and some still stay the same.

And of course, me on the other hand. According to them, changed the most. From physical appearance to how I brought up the conversation to expressing my views.

5 years back I was the lioness of the class. All they can remember is my favourite past time of scolding everyone, ordering everyone to do work. Yeah, I am the Head of Cleaniness of the class. What to do?

5 years after, which is now, they have seen a softer me. A more patient and quiet me. I was laughing till my tears came out when I heard that. Lioness to a quiet girl. Hahaha.

It's such a great feeling to meet up with them and everyone is heading their own way of life. They have gone matured and became more friendly. I mean, last time they wouldn't even want to talk to me. Now they know the importance of networking.

The best moment of all is when everybody listens to what I say. 5 years back I was more like a dust. Flying endlessly without being noticed.

And the best part would be, they are people (yeap, plural) asking me if I am single or do I have a boyfriend. Wahahaha. 5 years back, I think they probably thought that, "Hmmm, this girl would never get to date anyone. She's just so fugly." This question will never hit me. It seems very impossible.

Maybe I have really changed into an another person. Who knows...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, last time few ppl talked 2 u?
means now u become attractive?
wow wow!