June 06, 2008

Amazing amazing week

"Be my gf"

"Can you have a relationship with me"

"I want you to be my girlfriend"

Woo...amazing...3 proposals in less than a week. Amazing because I am not even considered as pretty. How on earth...I mean why...they can like someone like me? Truly amazing.

Did I mention all of them are over 30? Yeah...FATE, I call this. Maybe I should try dating someone in his 30s. Time will tell anyway. Somehow...I know I can't accept the 2 of the 3 because both of them:

1) Can't/Don't speak proper english (I know my english is not THAT good but I can't stand people telling me, "My England no good. Me likes you"...OMG!!!)

2) One of them is that high school senior of mine which I feel he's very desperate for a WIFE. MARRIAGE!!! OH man...I am still waiting for my height to grow, but this guy is into making babies...NOOOOO!

3) Isn't it obvious I only like ONE of the 3? The one and only who can make me laugh like a mad pig but we have difficulties meeting each other because I am always flying in and out and he also have that same flying syndrome like me. Makes me smile just by mentioning him but I can't be too happy now because I am cursed. Whenever I am happy, bad things happen. So let it be until I confirmed this one. LOL!

No comments: