June 15, 2008

Comparing

Maybe I should not get myself into any relationship yet. Lucky I am not in any steadily.

My heart was crushed when he told me he wants his ex back on the phone with me yesterday, so I pretended to lend a hearing ear as a close friend. How stupid can I be? I don't understand why I am stuck in that situation and pretended to be happy and as if nothing happened.

If men don't undertand women, I don't understand men at all. How can he like 2 people at the same time? Why can't he look forward and don't look back. And why people like to compare me with their Exs? Sad. Not the first time though...I remember clearly how my first Ex compared me with one of his Exs saying that I am different. Hell...he expects every girl to be the same? To have the same attitude? I am different I know, I was brought up differently with loadsa unique things happening in my life and also a very unique background. Even my family tree spreads throughout several countries.

I don't like to be compared. I don't like to hear about Exs of people I like/love/had a crush on. I didn't ask for anything other than that. I think he still can't fully accept the way I am.

Inside me, it hurts deeply.

Lesson learnt: Never to like someone so deeply and get myself hurt as deep as I like him.
.............................................................
This is the ultimate remote-control that every guy wants to have. Sadly it doesn't exist and if it does, it should come in a women-version too. And I will be the first to get it.


No comments: