June 10, 2008

Loca loca

Ahhh...I've been busy busy busy

Running to and fro between PJ and KL, meeting up with my old friends, etc etc.

I have an interview coming up this Thursday, and I don't know what to expect. Oh man...too many holidays makes me another person. There're of course some people who cursed me saying that I will fail this interview and all...why some people have to be so bad eh? Just because I am a linguistic student doesn't mean that I am not able to do anything right?

Italy lost to Holland...OMG...I lost a big bet there. I don't normally bet but this time is an exception. Italians dissapoint me. Jeez...now I have to eat bread for a month.

See...I am crapping. I have a lot of things to tell but I don't find it a point to tell it all here because my dramatic life gonna start soon if I pass the interview.

Now I have to get ready to go back to my parent's house before heading back here again. Till then...I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments: