June 17, 2008

Broken arrow

Err....my previous post doesn't mean that I really had sex with someone.

Anyway, I am so tired of those relationship problem that I am happy to be single again. So fast. This is like the fastest relationship I've ever had in my whole entire life. Why do guys always have to hurt my feelings just to boast their ego. I don't understand why. One time after another, hurting me deeper and deeper each time. I don't know what they are thinking and I don't know what they are expecting. Can't they be more open and they me how they feel? OMG.

This time is more like being dumped by the roadside by someone. And no, I didn't tear any. Not a single drop of tear. Maybe because it was too fast so it hasn't got into my nervous system yet.

I would love to thank him for making me happy even for a short period of time. Thank you very much!

Once again...I learnt my lesson.

Let's go eat ice-cream shall we, maybe a warm bowl of mushroom soup might help or even some Kebabs. Owh...I need some food to comfort my broken soul.

No comments: