June 19, 2008

F5 = Refresh

Finally after a few days of not being myself. I am back to life. Alive and kicking.

This week:

1. I have to sort out the money for some photographers
2. Go to the bank
3. Tidy up my pig-sty
4. Sort out some university application (Yes, I will get to eat loads of Bratwurst and drink more beer again in 2009/2010)
5. Buy another speaker (The 3rd speaker I just bought a few days back committed suicide on me)
6. Hug all my friends who has been supporting me
7. Haircut..oh maybe next week
8. Wait for phone calls, maybe apply for more better places for employment while waiting for confirmation.
9. Go to the gym
10. Dig all my old books, old clothes, old stuff and donate to charity.

All for this week. Ahhh....it feels great when I know I am getting myself back. Relationship is such a big monster. My heart was shattered again and again by this monster. I nearly gave up. But for now, I am trying to delete all those memories we shared together so I will be happy again.

No comments: