March 29, 2007

Busy week

Finally...I can breathe...for a while at least. I haven't had any proper sleep since...I don't know when. Today I will hibernate till...Saturday. Aww...nonono...till tomorrow. I can't afford to sleep that much. I still got one more assignment to go. And not forgetting French oral exam. I realised that I hate french classes very much. Not my cup of tea.

-----------------------------
I argued with a few people during this exciting busy week. Not on purpose actually. Only on some small matters. I could have slap someone if that happen in front of me.
One arguement is with my classmate when we're chatting on MSN. He said that I m a very demanding person towards guys. When all I did was just a comment on him is that he should act like a man and not to complain on how he will have to do the test. Because I was pissed. For more than a year he keep on having that,"I m so scared of exams" attitude. Gosh. And then he keeps on asking me about what I m doing and stuff like that as if I will study more than him and he's scared if my results are better than him. Such a girl! My gawd.

He called me a few times but i refuse to answer. (since when I m such a bitch?)

Then some monster friend of mine. Becoz of some small little things. I got accused again. Damn it. Do I look so "blamable" or "accusable"?

Then he called me a few times to apologise. But i didnt answer aswell. (since when I m double the bitch?)

People people. Always giving troubles but can never live without them.

-------------------------------
I got 6 pimples. Damn. One for every assignment.
One redened eye.
One unhealthy stomach.
One back-ache.
One small use-the-laptop-too-much-lump a.k.a the "Technology Lump" on my wrist

One the bright side, I've outwit myself again. This time is with 6 assignments in 4 days. How crazy was that. I can't imagine and believe it myself either that I've managed it. Phewww.
I got a bit emo a few days back. Can't handle that much of stress. Me bad me bad.

But then I m happy it's over. Times really rockets. It's end of March now. Paycheck soon. Yaay!!!

5 comments:

Piffles said...

finished my last assignment yesterday. phew! now it's concentrating on revising for the exams... sigh.

good luck to you, too!

monkticon said...

pejam celik, pejam celik,
mulut berkumat kamit,
waktu berlalu cepat amat pelik,
Jangan stress sangat! nanti sakit!

LoL~

Cheesy Chica said...

look on the bright side, all red red means got luck and 'choi'..redened eye means u can see prosperously, unhealthy stomach means u can keep fit, backache means u can be shorter(as if u r not short enough..wakakkakaka) and technology lump, you can treat it as a sign that u are a high tech person that cant live without the internet/pc..think about it..keke

Cheers
J

Obelisk Dee said...

piff: good luck. time to burn all the oil in the supermarket. add oil!!!

monk:
renung tenung, renung tenung,
kalau lapar makan terung,
waktu tak bagi peluang merenung,
kena stress baru orang sanjung

Haha...I still can speak malay!

shelly: Ya meh, feng shui master? Learn from Lilian Too kah?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sharing, it' s very useful