March 12, 2007

Ponteng class

Finally. Some well-deserved break for myself. I've decided to skip all my classes today because I m too tired and emotionally not ready to go for classes. I've broken the uni rules. So what? You want your students to die of exhaustion?




I slept till 8 this morning. Major headache. Major blurness. After this I m going to have some disccusion with some parents because you know what? I m going to help my friend for a while. So I will be tutoring some kids around here. Just for 2 hours per week. I didn't plan to tutor anyone at all. Never thought of it since I stop giving classes 3 years ago. But now....why not? I can earn some, spend some on something I like. I wanna feel closer to the things that I want. After tutor, I will hit the gym. Muahahaha. If possible...

This will be a busy month aswell (assignments everywhere, left and right and bottom and top). Next month will be busy studying (becoz of the finals...I "LOVE" it) Can't wait till the semester holidays though. Can't wait to kiss my May and June. My favourite months. Muaks muaks muaks. But I've got that competition thingy! Awww :(

Nevermind. I still got my December baby. When it's December it's time for me to worry. For my future I mean. Becoz it would be my last semester which means I will be graduating soon in July 2008. Wohooo...then everyone will have a hard time looking for me again. Becoz I will have other plans. I m full of plans I know. Essential plans not for fun.

Anyone wanna join me for ice-cream this weekend? A big treat of Haagen or Baskin. I need ice-creams badly. Time to get in touch with some long-lost friends. Damn it. The last movie I've watched would be "The Guardian", the last time I hang out with my friends would be during Chinese New Year, the last date would be...I can't remember when.



I m fed up with my assignments. I m very rebellious now.





I miss my holidays...dearly.

No comments: