March 15, 2007

Bla Bla Land

Shit happens. Whatever it is I m too tired to talk about it. No point. Blogging is my way to let out my feelings but now it's all bottled up again because I m too tired to blog about shit. Fuck.

-------------------------
My coursemate is too stress with uni life, her period came reversely. Now she's in pain and I hope she get better soon by tomorrow because there's a damn bloody presentation, stupid presentation on some stupid topic.

5 members in my group. One is sick, two doesn't have internet access in this modern world and one is blur, so left me alone here to do all the work. If anyone say anything/ complain about my work tomorrow, I m sure to give her one tight slap. If things go on like this, my period will come reversely soon. Damn.

I don't understand why as a language student, we have to do so many things:
- research - mass media (history, establishment, types, roles, etc between 2 countries),
- I have to read about computer programming stuff (Brainfuck, etc),
- dig through the Malaysia Plan (from Plan 6th till 9th),
- research about Bigfoot (like I care?)
- entertainment industry in Malaysia and it's influences (famous actor, contribution, etc)

See...how much workload I have? I think my brains gone big. It felt bigger this month compared to the months before. I've done politics last semester. I think next semester would be something mechanical. Might aswell I graduate with a B.MD (Bachelor of Multiple Disciplines) instead of a B.A.

Why do we have to study in the first place...I mean why do I have to study? I hate studying. Oh yah....dats because I can't cook, I can't take care of old people or kids. Dat's why.
:(

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

u study computer programming? since when? so how was the presentation last week?

u were really stressed. whats that gotta do with hate studying and cant cook or take care of people? lOLLL

Cheers
j