March 25, 2007

Slapping the slap slap

Some people just don't understand other people.

Yesterday...

X: I need you to find me that international plug. I need it because I m going to Ozzie.
me: yeah, I will help you find it.

Then the very next day which is today, i couldn't find it....

me: Sorry, I couldn't find it, maybe it's at ur place.
X: Nono. I m sure it's at your place.
me: No. I don't think so.
X: I m sure it's at your place.
me: Okay...okay...I will try to find it for you. When are you flying to Australia?
X: 23rd
me: WHAT? 23? Next month?
X: Ya, dats why I need it.
me: I've got tonnes of assignments and things to do and now you ask me to find a plug when you're flying on the 23rd of next month. ????!!!!!
X: I know you're forgetful sometimes and that's why I m asking you to find it now.

My gawd!!!! Did't she know that I m having tonnes of work waiting to be done. It's the end of the semester for god's sake. Critical time and she want's me to waste my time searching the whole house for one small plug when she's flying next month. How inconsiderate.


Nowadays I have this sickness called "Slap 'em". Whenever I got angry, I just feel like slapping people. Because they never learn and never know their mistakes. And always and forever blaming other people.

I would have slap more than 10 people only for this week.

Oh no...imbalance hormone. I m turning into a man I think.

I don't understand myself either. I get angry very very easily these few days. I've been very very patient, now the wire is a bit loose I guess. Soon my wayar akan terputus. Then it will be disastrous for a while.

Why so stress? I've got 2 paperwork and 2 40 percent test coming up and I m still halfway doing that. Dateline is next week. Dat's why I m so stress. I need motivation!!! Help!!!

4 comments:

monkticon said...

rilek, find a kopi to sip...enjoy the moment and look at some toys...they motivates!

Obelisk Dee said...

Toys eh...If I end up collecting toys? How? Nanti I become your competitor how? Not good la.

monkticon said...

Wahahha~ in toy collector's community, there is no such thing as competitor, all are friends only...

Obelisk Dee said...

Haha...then I should collect barbie dolls. LOL!!! Then I can be friends with loadsa people with barbies.