April 01, 2007

Ugly Nails

I m stuck with the ugliest fingernails in the world right now.












To cut the story short....


My lil sis painted my nails with flowers, world map, treasure map but then decided to stay with little flowers. (Tis is supposed to be quality time with my sisters because I haven't seen them for quite sometime. Project of the day: Manicure)
.
.

Nail polish remover left a few drops but decided to ignore because I m not going to take it off as promised.

.
.
The next day (today): Dad's tyre got a puncture in the middle of the road this morning on the way back to his hometown.

.
.
I have to help him change the punctured tyre. Since I m the eldest and there're no guys around and also because I m his daughter. :(

.
.
My first ever manicured nails gone!!!

.
.
When I got back...the few drops of nail polish remover are only enough for 3 and a 1/2 fingernails. So there...my ugly nails story



Some people often asked me this:

"Why don't you be a "girl" as in u know...be more girlish a bit, do something with your nails, wear short skirt all the time, I bet you will look more girlish"

There you have it...see. It's always a disaster. I don't do mani or pedi (except for some important occasions, and also an exception to french manicure). I felt my nails couldn't breathe properly. Poor nails. Now it looks like komodo dragon's claw. Eukks...

3 comments:

monkticon said...

LoL~u shud re-doit!

Cheesy Chica said...

do pedicure better la
nails always will bazir wan la
pedicure at least u dont do mens-job or wash this and that with your toes...if we (the hardworking ladies) go for manicure, one week also it wont tahan la..hehe


Cheers,
J

Obelisk Dee said...

monk: no more nail painting for me. no luck.

shelly: yah...we are those women who have to do loads. no point painting it rite? true.