March 03, 2007

My life is very bonita!

Today...today today today...I was too early today. Weird. Everyone was late. I had an interesting conference today with His Excellency the Cuban Ambassador to Malaysia. A very smart person I should say. I mean the smartest of all for today. He's very very enthusiast with the Spanish language. He loves the language as much as he loves himself, I think. It seems like he know everything and he said that Cuba had o% of illeteracy. Hmm...I wonder how smart can they be?

After that, we had some Japanese onigiri, some Russian food, and then some Russian sweets and then my French lecturer came and asked me for a pen. I understand what he said in French but I can't reply him. I don't know why. He said,"merci"...I know I m supposed to reply him in french but I speak Malay to him instead. Oh gosh. My language cells are getting mixed up. He said I m going to get "it" from him in class. So on Tuesday I will be finished. I can't even say "welcome" in French. Jeez.

And guess what? Just becoz I m the worst cook in my house and also the one with no-cooking skills at all, that doesn't mean that I can't win this:


Bonita!!! Means beautiful in Spanish. Love the word.


I won the award for the most beautiful tapa (a type of spanish delicacy). Unbelievable! I don't think I can even win a consolation prize becoz I think my tapa looked like shit more than something edible but it's a good experiance afterall.

Here's my award-winning tapa.

This was taken after the competition. Out-of-shape tapa.
These few days I've been craving for spicy food. I've been sick for weeks so I m not allowed to eat any of my favourite spicy food. Awww...I must get well soon. I must.
This foreign language thingy is quite fun at times. Besides meeting up with important people, I get to eat a lot for FREE!!! I just love it!
Oh before I forget, I got an Internship Challenge this coming semester break. A corporate one for 2 months. Which means I will have to dress up properly everyday, make-up and stuff (the stuff I hate the most is to paint my face). Will have to meet loadsa corporate people, arrange my group members, driving up and down, etc. Owh...busy busy busy. I think I m the busiest homosapien amongst my friends. I spend only 4 hours for my sleep each day. Thanks to the gym workout. I "last" longer these days. Like batteries. ;)
And then some stuff with the business thingy with my uncle. And then some work stuff at work and then my studies and then my plans and then my another plan and then some other plans. Damn.

No comments: