March 27, 2007

Red Eye Red Eye

Arghh...I don't know why, when or how I got this "infection" I should say or is it "allergy"...It's been 2 days. Shelly told me my eye will get better within one day and now it's already two days. My left eye is still red. Red as in red nerves all over the white area. It's frusfrating to see that as I have tonnes of assignments and test and finals and meetings and events coming within this 2 weeks. And why only the left eye and not both? Weird isn't it?

Let's say I face the computer too much, dat's impossible. I stare at the computer for more than 8 hours everyday for more than a decade now. And why yesterday? It's not painful, not teary, and not swollen. Just some red nerves roaming all over my eyeball. And I m not wearing any contact lens. It gets worse by night and getting redder and redder each day.

I hope it's because of the stress not other things. I m worried.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you go to the doctor and they give you eye drops or eye cream and it gets better.....

monkticon said...

just get some eye-mo and dun rub ur eyes anymore...

Obelisk Dee said...

thank you my darlings!!!

Cheesy Chica said...

2 days because u didnt stop looking at your computer doink..and not enough rest..the best way, dun look and open your computer anymore..hahaha..gonna thank me? lol

Cheers
J

Obelisk Dee said...

thank you mah darlinggggg!!! LOL! this is like the kettle calling duno wat black. I forgot the proverb adi. My england long time losing. Me no speaking england.