March 02, 2007

OMG!!! I was late for the opening ceremony of the Foreign Language Festival. Damn. I was late for 10 mins becoz of the traffic jam. First time ever being late for an important event. Gosh. I felt so guilty. And I was put to sit in the front row with some lecturers. And some photographers thought that I m one of the very important people in the conference room and there...he took a few snaps of me. Damn embarassing. And my lecturer say that. She smiled at me. Not a very pleasing one.

So today me and my coursemates brushed shoulders with a few important people. Saw some familiar faces like the German Attaché, some famous professors from Italy, Spain, Portugal, representatives from some organizations, some head of department, etc. But the thing that facinates us the most would be the free Italian ice-cream giveaway. I only had one cup due to the fact I m still having some body pain and I m not hungry at all. The old me would finish 3 cups at least.

And then I met up with my junior senior. They're my junior but they are way way older than me. Hence, junior senior. I was so suprised when they can't really speak good english or malay anymore...just like me. But they're luckier. They were sent to Germany for 10 months and after that they lost their mother tongue. How funny. They told me they have to speak the language for 24/7 for 10 months and they get to travel around Europe because they're given 1500 Euros per month. How nice. But in return they have to work for the government as german language teacher for years. Yikes...teaching school kids is a big no-no for me. So now I hafta find a way out.

Gonna listen to some important speech tomorrow and hopefully got my way through this language. Maybe tomorrow would be a good day to ask those "important" people about the whereabouts. A few companies will be here aswell. So hopefully I can get something out of it. Gosh. It's not a pleasant feeling thinking about what I should do after I graduate next year. Yeah. Next year hopefully. I hope I dont fail anything this semester. I've been longing to graduate since I started this degree program 2 years ago. I wanna get out from here so badly. Very badly indeed.

Now I m thinking...what should I wear for tomorrow? Hmm...

No comments: