March 02, 2007

Herculesis

Finally I got some time for myself to blog. It was a busy week...errr...I meant...a busy month. I am still sick. It's been nearly 3 weeks now. Can't cure it. It's like I get sick for a few days then I get better then I m sick again then get cured again. Repetitively for weeks.

Maybe becoz of the poor weather. It's damn bloody hot outside. Or maybe becoz of the workload. Pheww....I guess it's becoz of the "panicky-sickness" I just got these days becoz there're indeed a lot of things to be done.

I m having painful thighs now. Why? Becoz today me and my amazing friend decided to work-out for 5 hours non-stop with yoga and MTV dance class in between. Crazy or what? But it feels really good after that. And now I hafta pay for the price. Suprisingly, my weight had only dropped 0.7kg and I wonder why? After one month at the gym only that little of weight. And owhh...did I mention I got small little muscles on my biceps? Euuuuks.

Muscles...buahahahaha....call me Herculesis.

No comments: