May 26, 2008

Bloodbath Summary

Okay...*breathe*...relax...Now I am listing down what I bought on the 23rd of May only

- another Coach tote (most expensive item for myself)
- 0ne big Samsonite luggage bag (because I have no more space for my stuff so I have to buy a new one and also it's the 2nd most expensive item for myself)
- one pair of Nine West gladiator sandals
- 2 Dockers Khakis
- one pair of Levis jeans
- one pair of Armani Exchange jeans
- 2 Guess T-shirts
- one Fossil watch for my sis which is out of my budget
- one bottle of Stella Mccartney (it was between this one and my normal Dolce and Gabbana but I decided to change my smell)
- one pair of pink Aigner wedges
- one pair of cheap sunglass for don't know who (impulsive buying)
- one pair of Aigner not-so-chunky gold bracelet

A few days back, I bought a 500GB Western Digital "My Book" external hard drive for USD129.99 excluding tax which I later regret because my friend bought the same thing in Malaysia and it costs lesser. the greatest deal would be 3 Maybelline mascaras + make-up remover for USD11.99. All in Costco. Inearly bought myself a Nintendo DS Light but I controlled myself.

Along the way, I bought a lot of fridge magnets and keychains because I am nuts. So now in Bangkok, I am going to shop for some things tomorrow or the day after tomorrow before heading to Perth. I am not 100% sure about the Perth trip but it is in the plan.

Hmm....I think I shall continue blogging tomorrow as I am feeling hungry now at 4am. I hate jet-lags...

*UPDATE

Oh well...I can't sleep

Yesterday was pretty much a fucked up day for me at LAX. The stupidest airport ever. The worse airport ever. Believe me, the people are rude, they are racists just because I have yellow skin. And me and my grandmother got quarantine for about 15 minutes in front of hundreds of people just because I pass her her boarding pass. It was like in a Hollywood movie when 3 officers shouted FREEZE and I was like WTF? Is that me? It was embarassing but I was really ANGUISH. Maybe I do look like a terrorist or whatever but WTF? Then they detained me for 15 minutes in a 3-glass walled room which is like a small cage to me.

Then they speak something in spanish to each other (which of course I don't bloody understand) and then one of them checked my body and they let me go in a mere 15 seconds. Because of that 15 seconds body-check, they put us in that place for 15 minutes. What kinda shit is this?

Anyway, since I first arrived at LAX I hate Los Angeles very much. I got homesick by day 3. It's considered as "Rare incident" when I get homesick. It was THAT bad. Racist airport!

The whole trip, let me summarize for you, I travelled about 75% of California (which is 2 times the size of Malaysia) and I can say that...all you have to do is....watch your Hollywood movies and don't waste time coming to Los Angeles.

The only worthy place to visit would be San Francisco and Monterey (make sure you go whale-watching). Hollywood stuff, it is exactly the same from glossy mags, TV, E-Online, etc. And once again I hate LAX.

Go to Nevada and visit Las Vegas and Hoover Dam (remember Transformers? Yeah, they filmed it there), go to Utah and Arizona for the Canyons and nature stuff.

Anyway, after a shitty day where
- I am being treated like an immigrant
- an air-stewardess accidently pour some coke on my blanket
- an air-stewardess accidenlty drop a few plastic cups still filled with water on my foot
- I have to sit near the toilet where I can smell "bad smells" after much needed nature's call from the passengers
- I don't get to do anything at all where the screen died on me. It FROZE!!!
.
.
.
.
Somehow, on the 2nd flight back to Bangkok, a very nice Taiwanese man in his 30s helped me out with my luggage and he is nice enough to make sure my screen works well throughout the flight because I became very grumpy after the whole screen went blank on my 3rd round of Zuma. Before that on the first flight, another Taiwanese guy next to me was nice enough to carry my luggage for me. Wahahahahahaha....Taiwanese men are just so nice.

Photos coming up...

No comments: